Translating high quality research specific to better design and building practice


News Search


Out-of-home care support for children with disability

Created  9th July 2018

Support arrangements for children with severe disability who are unable to live at home will be provided through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). It follows an agreement between the Commonwealth and NSW Governments who, with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), will work on the operational details of the agreement. Minister for Social Services, Dan Tehan, said the government is committed to working with all state and territory governments to ensure that families and children with disability receive the support they need. Read the full Freedom2Live article here.

Reads: 150
Downloads: -