Translating high quality research specific to better design and building practice

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Search


Home Modification general inquiries

Last Updated: 4th June 2018

The quickest way to find a Home Modification Service within your area is to contact My Aged Care (over 65 or aged between 50-64 years and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander).

Alternatively contact your State or Territory government agency or search the HMinfo Service Directory.

Reads: 2254